To the original drawing, I added some water soluble graphite to darken and enhance (I hope :-): the modified drawing is shown at left. The poly litho plate used for the print was from the earlier version of the drawing. I used water soluble graphite on the burnt umber ink print also, but a bit differently from on the pencil drawing. The graphite becomes a second color on the print. In the final version at right, I added a touch of colored pencil. Stop me now! :-)
Below is another (older) poly litho print newly completed with colored pencil. I used the one plate, twice through the press, reversed & repositioned for the a second pass.