Adding color to an older polylitho black ink ghost print… and then going digital! In addition to some digital transformations, I have added a digital variation of a drawn & colored figure for a bit of fun.
This drawing (first photographed at left, then scanned, then digitally altered of course!) has somehow gained the title “Angel Deconstructed”.
Adding, subtracting, & manipulating as I put away Studio Tour displays!
My evening Art session started with selecting two small stones from a modest collection, choosing them for the images that I could “find” in each. I found the heads of a horse & a puffin, to draw.
Then I drew the three green plums I found along my walk down. And today I scanned and played!
This is a scan of (most of) a mostly finished collage using two of my drawings. The “sad angels” started as a graphite drawing, which I scanned as usual. I created a couple of digital variations, then worked further on the printed pieces to finish these three sad angels. The abstract wooded scene scan has been enlarged, and is also further modified after printing. The figures, leaf drawing, and feather print are attached with matte medium.
The collage is a little too big for my scanner, so the top & both sides are cropped. And of course I cannot resist trying out a digital foil variation: